Thursday, January 15, 2009

While they sleep

The kiddos are sleeping. Well, Lily is still singing in her crib, but should hopefully be asleep here soon. So, thought I'd take this moment to post some pictures. No plans today. We are just staying in. We did take an adventure out to the mailbox and Lily played in the left over snow from Monday. Tomorrow I'm expecting a visit from my friend Raz and I am supposed to meet up with my friend Christine tomorrow night for coffee. This will probably be a Jack and me trip as I plan to meet up with Christine after Lily goes to bed.

Caught a bit of a smile



Elvis lip



Playing with static electricity!


Lily asked to be swaddled like baby Jack. Blogger is being funny again and not putting my picture in the correct way. Sorry for this being up side down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, love that smile. :)

Joy&Jesse said...

I love the pictures! They are both SO cute! Maybe when I get back from vacay we can get together?