It's Wednesday. I'm hanging in there. I know I tend to be a whiny worry wort. That is one of my New Years Resolutions. Not to worry so much - and to use better posture.
Although getting used to two kids has been a bit rough on me, I have had some good friends come over and visit me this week. They also brought meals and that really helps. Thanks Cat and Nicole!!! Now I must find someone to come over on Thursday and Friday!! :)
My friend Jessica reminded me that the kiddos are only little for a short period of time. She told me that the next day they won't be as small as the previous. That is helping me appreciate where we are right now. Even with the crying and fussiness, these younger years will fly by and I'll wonder where they went. I'm working on gratitude.
A funny about Lily. Instead of saying "Yes" she has been saying the Japanese word "Hai". She even says it with the correct accent. I have no idea where she got this. David and I have never really used that word around her. I'm guessing she lived in Japan in a previous life.





3 comments:
It was great to see you all. I LOVED when Lily said "hai".
Aaaw, glad I could help! Love the picture of Tonya and Nicole...I miss CO!!! :)
That is funny about Lily's "hai." Maybe she should learn Japanese. :)
You know I'd stop by if I could!
I know we all should appreciate the kiddos when they are small, but that still doesn't diminish the fact that what you are doing is not easy! It's OK to feel tired out. The good stuff comes in the midst of complete fatigue sometimes. :) Gradually, the fatigue lessens and you can just get to the good stuff.
Post a Comment