Thursday, January 15, 2009

Besides being a Mom?

What have I been doing besides being a Mom? Well, being a Mom does take up a very big portion of my day. I sometimes forget that I am a whole person outside of taking care of my kids. I have to force myself to do things for me right now. Before having Jack, I was in a good routine of doing things for me, and I have to find that again with the small parts of the day I do have to myself.

Some things I do just for me:
1. Blogging
2. Printing off pictures for my kiddos' baby books
3. Reading Oprah magazine. I allowed my subscription to expire and my Mom gave me a new subscription as a gift. Thanks again Mom!
4. Listening to music
5. Crocheting a blanket for Jack
6. Having an adult conversation with my husband that doesn't revolve around children or work
7. Drinking a latte and just sitting in the quiet
8. Meditating
9. Watching a television show not appropriate for small ears (Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother)
10. Facebook

No comments: