We are all hanging in there. I'm getting a bit nervous for tomorrow (Monday), as that is when David is back to work. I know I'll find my groove, it's just getting through the learning curve of two children. A couple of my friends are making dinners for us (Thanks Nicole and Leslie), so that will be so helpful this week! I also have my friend, Christine coming for a visit today, and that is always good for my mental/emotional health.





2 comments:
He's so cute! And you don't look at all as tired as you most surely are. :) Good luck tomorrow! Just keep everyone alive and you're golden. :)
Jen you look great! I don't think I allowed any pictures of me for at LEAST a month. ;) Rest when you can, hug when you can, and remember that tomorrow they won't be this little anymore.
Post a Comment