This week I pulled out my "Deceptively Delicious" book by Mrs. Seinfeld. No matter what the lawsuits say, I do like this cookbook. In my opinion, the Sneaky Chef lady could have used Mrs. Seinfeld's book as a positive to her book and say "Hey, Mrs. Seinfeld, let's get together and do another cookbook - say "The Sneaky Chef meets Deceptively Delicious". Oh well. Some people feel they must sue instead of looking for other ways to accomplish things. Anyways, I have made three of the recipes: Mac N Cheese #1; Applesauce muffins and French toast. All were very tasty!

Lily's new game is falling down and Mommy yelling "Boom!". She learned this from her aunties.

Movie star!

New activity - coloring!

Stylin'
My Lemongrass Spa party last Saturday went really well. Hopefully this can bloom and I'll get to do more parties in the future! I'm considering doing a monthly open house at my home and invite the gals to come over, soak their feet, chat, eat and try on the products. Perhaps starting in February?
No comments:
Post a Comment