I've been knitting and crocheting a bit more now that I don't have to study during all my free time. I made a crocheted scarf for Lily and now I'm working on a knitted child's top for summer time.
I've been practicing knitting continental style. I have the knitting part down, but the purling piece is a bit more difficult for me. I keep hearing this is a faster method. I guess with lots of practice it's faster. As of right now, my English - throw method is much faster!
I've been practicing knitting continental style. I have the knitting part down, but the purling piece is a bit more difficult for me. I keep hearing this is a faster method. I guess with lots of practice it's faster. As of right now, my English - throw method is much faster!
2 comments:
I think I knit Continental. I think. I'm pretty sure. :) You can tell I really know what I'm doing, right? :)
It's okay Ames! If your working yarn is on the left, that is continental (picking). If your yarn is on the right and you throw over your yarn, that is English. I taught myself English and can't seem to get the hang of continental.
Post a Comment