Last week was one of the most challenging of my life. I had a stomach bug/flu thing and it lasted a whole week. I was in bed for 5 days. I ran a fever, had severe chills/shakes, nausea and overall felt crappy. Thankfully David put on his Daddy hat for the week and took really good care of the kids. Unfortunately, we had to cancel a vacation to Vegas. We were supposed to meet up with my parents and visit with my Mother in law who lives there. I was pretty bummed about our missed vacation, but what can you do? Lily and I are going to Indy in June, so I will see my family then. We are also talking about maybe meeting in Kansas City again sometime this summer, so that would be nice!
The kids have been very crafty lately. I love all their creations!! I finished one side of Lily's knitted summer top. More on that later...
The kids have been very crafty lately. I love all their creations!! I finished one side of Lily's knitted summer top. More on that later...
1 comment:
That sounds like a terrible bug you caught! I'm glad you are on the mend.
Post a Comment