Friday! This week went by quickly!! David and I woke up and were both surprised to see Friday on the calendar. This week the kids and I had playgroup with Cat and LaRain's kiddos and today we went to Nicole's house for playgroup with her kids. We also stopped by McD's playground on our cold cold Thursday. I think the high was 60 degrees. No plans this weekend. Perhaps David and I should be adults and get some stuff done around the house! We'll see what this weekend brings...


Jack is getting so big! He is now eating cheerios and he is getting closer and closer to crawling!
We are still working on solids with Jack. He likes baby apples and that is about it so far. We'll keep trying!

My last post my friend Amy noticed that I pretty much have a boppy attached to me at all times. It sure feels like it! I guess Lily wanted part of the boppy action.
No comments:
Post a Comment