Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Better

Well, I'm feeling better. I did have a morning to myself on Tuesday and it really helped. I met up with a couple of my friends for "free pastry day" at Starbucks. We chatted for quite some time and it was a nice break! David and I are going to pick a day once a week where I can go off without the kids and just have some time to myself. This should help for sure.



David took this first picture yesterday of Lily and I am in awe of how long she is getting. Those legs!
Lily got all dressed by herself! Including the accessories of shoes and sunglasses!


This weekend was Lisa and Rik's annual Tiki Party. We had fun! I didn't take very many pictures and a few pictures didn't turn out well. This is Lisa, the hostess and Lily playing with a lei.



Jack-in-the-box

No comments: