The last few weeks has been filled with different events.
Last weekend I met up with some of my friends from Webster University. Last time we all met up was January of 2008. It was good to see everyone again.
Webster friends: me, LuAnn, Jennifer and James
I also attended a baby shower for my friend LaRain. I forgot my camera, but will post some pics when I receive the pics from my friends who did remember their camera. For the shower, we went to breakfast and got our toes done. It was a perfect day!
David and I also had date night this last weekend! We got ourselves a babysitter, sat ourselves down at a Starbucks and just talked about anything that didn't include children or the house. Again, perfect!
Some events coming up....Lily will be starting school in September! She will have her buddy Zach in class with her. They are like brother and sister and should keep the teachers on their toes!
I signed up for a "Stamps in the Mail" program. I'll receive a stamp set and supplies in the mail. Then over the next three months, I'll receive instructions on different projects for that particular stamp set and supplies. This should cure some of my boredom I seem to have lately.
I'm looking at signing up for a sewing class in September as well. I have been talking about learning to sew for years now and perhaps this is the year!
Speaking of things I seem to talk a lot about....New York City! I'm hoping to arrange for David and I to go next summer for our anniversary! My parents offered to watch the kiddos for a weekend! Now we just have to plan! I've been talking about NYC for so long that one of my old college professors from I.U. and I reconnect on Facebook and she asked me "Did you ever make it out to NYC?" Huh? I don't remember talking about NYC in college, but I must have!
A couple of friends had birthdays this last week as well. Happy Birthday to Suz and Amy! Here is a picture of us "back in the day"... aka college. We went on Spring Break together. We hit Memphis on our way down to Florida. I remember it being a very fun trip!
Amy, Suz, me back in 1994
And back to the current year....
Lily stamping...
Jack close to crawling!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wish!
That's great that your parents can watch the kids for an NYC trip! I think we're a couple years away from anyone wanting to take on our children for a vacation. :)
Post a Comment