Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thirty Five

Yesterday I turned 35. That age really seems like an adult to me. Even with being married and having children and a mortgage, I still am not sure what an adult feels like. I always thought it would feel different from being a young person. Perhaps not. I'm just me no matter how old I get.

I had a good day yesterday. I got to plan out the entire day. We went for coffee in the morning. Had yummie sandwiches for lunch. David made me chicken marsala (one of my favorite meals) for dinner and homemade chocolate cake for dessert.

The kids were a bit crabby from not sleeping well the night before. Otherwise, it was a perfect day! Thanks again to my friends and family who wished me a Happy Birthday. It really was happy!!





At the coffeehouse...


We took the long way home from the coffeehouse.


Lunch and cake. I ate the Chicken Marsala so fast I forgot to take a picture! Lunch was ham and cheese sandwiches on focaccia bread with fruit salad and chips!



Lily enjoyed the cake! Actually, yesterday morning she woke up and the first thing she said was "Lily eat cake and blow out candles!!"

No comments: