My little guy is 6 months today! I feel like he just came home from the hospital.
He's doing well. Went to the doctor's today. He is now 17 lbs and 5 oz! He is 24 inches long. He's about 50% on weight, height and head. I seem to have very average kids.
Jack is a sweet baby. He is a big smiler. He's quick at grabbing anything in front of him. He is starting to sit on his own. He is just now starting to eat some cereal! He can roll all over the place. My favorite is when I walk by and he raises his arms up to be held. Love you little buddy!!
Also, 6 years ago today, David and I went on our first date. He took me out for ice cream. Yum yum! Love you David!!
3 comments:
Wow...6 months!! He really is a smiley baby!! :)
Happy half birthday, Jack!
Happy birthday to you and half-birthday to Jack! What a cutie!
Post a Comment