Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trukin' Along

David, the kids and I have been busy with just the normal duties of life. I could not imagine how adding one more baby to our lives would make our days so full. Most days are very routine which makes them fly by.



On May 22nd, David and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We got to go on a date the following Sunday (Thanks Nicole!). We went to a restaurant and got to sit and talk without distraction!! This last Memorial Day weekend we went to our friend's LaRain and Harm's house for a BBQ (a cookout for you Hoosiers). It was last minute and just perfect. LaRain's little one, Zach is good friends with Lily and Lily repeated told me, "We went to play group with Zachy" all the way home.

We are getting ready to go on our summer trip. We'll be flying to Indianapolis and then driving with my family to Myrtle Beach. I'm really looking forward to seeing the fam again!!

I bought myself a Mac notebook computer and am using it right now! I'm still learning all the differences between PCs and Macs. Right now I'm trying to figure out iPhoto and how I want to organize my pics. If anyone has any Mac suggestions, please send them my way!!

1 comment:

amy h said...

Have a fun trip! We'll be somewhat nearby. Well, if 7 hours is nearby. :) I guess that isn't that much closer than we normally are!

Your kids both look like little magic fairies or something -- something in their eyes. :) Or in Lily's little curls by her face.

I really like iPhoto for organizing my stuff. I don't have the most recent version though. I heard you can organize by face recognition. Crazy!