I had my latte this morning with no vanilla. Still loving my vanilla lattes the best, but I know if I keep drinking them without the flavor, I'll begin to enjoy my coffee flavored coffee. I will say the 2% lattes are much nicer than the nonfat, but that's another story.
Today is very nice outside. In the 70s and sunny! David took Lily for a bike ride/park trip. I hung out a bit outside and read my book with Jack on my lap. After the kids get up from their naps, I plan to spend some more time out there.
I haven't taken as many pictures lately, but here are a couple...

2 comments:
I'm glad you got out! Totally cutting off your sugar is probably going to have some emotional side effects. Your brain runs on glucose. It might take a little while to get used to things.
Yeah, I have been doing 2% or whole milk lattes since my dr was telling me to drink milkshakes. Bad, bad. It will be hard to go back to skim. But I make my iced coffees with skim, so that should be a good transition.
hey jen! i love that you lurk around on my blog, but i'm sorry i made you cry! i'm still nursing but only a couple minutes per side once a day so the end is in sight, but i'm feeling ok about it these days.
i'm glad you headed out to dinner and had some "me" time - it's so crucial! don't forget to plan that time - you need it! even if you just go get a pedicure and read a book!
Post a Comment