Jack is back home! Yippee!!
We got discharged early this afternoon. Jack is on oxygen. Just a minimal amount. We have to see his doctor on Wednesday and I'm hoping he can get off the oxygen by then. Jack is eating better and not coughing as much. He is definitely on the mend. He will most likely cough for a week or two more and during that time we need to stay away from little ones so this doesn't happen to anyone else. Unfortunately, while at the hospital, I noticed several other doors with the "RSV: please wear gloves and gowns when entering" warning. It's definitely that time of year.
Tonight David is going to take care of Jack for awhile so I can get some sleep. Those hospital reclining chairs just don't cut it. (Thanks David!)
Thanks again for everyone's support and for those who helped us out. You are all awesome!
3 comments:
I'm glad he is now well enough to be home! Get some rest if you can.
Great news, Jen! I'm really happy to hear that you're home and can get back to normal...whatever that is! Get some sleep!
Betsy
Welcome home J & J!!!!
Post a Comment