Lily, you are SEVEN
Lily, my sweet girl, you are now 7 years old. You have really come into your own.
This is what you are like right now:
- You love school. Your teacher is Sra. Korsos.
- You are in the Spanish Immersion program and are doing well. You know many Spanish words now.
- You are a tomboy and I am so happy you have the confidence to be who you are. You like to wear "boy tshirts" and no longer like Princess things. You refuse to wear pink.
- Your buddy at school is Jackson.
- You are sweet to your brother. Even when he is annoying, you still allow him to play with you and you include him in your activities.
- You are so very smart. Sometimes this scares me. You can see any situation and spin it to make it work out for you. This is a great skill, use it wisely.
- You are kind. I have seen you help out your friends when they have gotten hurt. I appreciate your kindness.
- You have a sweet tooth (similar to me). You could eat sweets all day long if I allowed it.
- You eat sushi! This makes me so very happy. We call it "mermaid food".
- You enjoy Legos and How to Train your Dragon and Harry Potter.
- You continue to color and draw almost every day. You are quite creative.
I love you to the moon and back. I am so lucky to be your Mom. Thank you for being born my sweetness!

No comments:
Post a Comment