Jack you are Five Years old! Half a decade old man!
You are basically done with your love of Lightning McQueen (moment of silence)
You like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'
You love to color and color every day
You can write your name in all capitals
You can count to 100 with just a little bit of help
You enjoy Pre-K and your best friend is Luke C.
Your teachers' names are Mrs. Burton and Mrs. Miller
You can read a few words now
You still love chocolate
Your favorite color changes - red, orange, blue - depends on the day
You are shy
You are quite talkative to those with whom you are comfortable
You love when Daddy and I read to you
Your laugh is so contagious
You are kind and generous
You are all around a sweet little boy and I love you to the moon and back!
I could hug you forever Boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment