My husband has been on a juice fast for the last two weeks. He is only drinking vegetable juices and water. I'm very proud of him as this takes some discipline. His goal is one whole month. He got inspired by the movie: "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead". Good documentary - I highly recommend it. David is hoping to heal his body by allowing his body to focus on what needs to be healed vs. digestion. He's also getting all kinds of good nutrients.
I've been juicing about once a day and am hoping this will help me as well. I'm not mentally read for a juice fast at this point.
I'll check back in soon and report on David's progress. Go David!
I've been juicing about once a day and am hoping this will help me as well. I'm not mentally read for a juice fast at this point.
I'll check back in soon and report on David's progress. Go David!
No comments:
Post a Comment