Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hodge Podge

It's almost noon. Lily is napping. We just got back from Toddler Time at the Rockrimmon library. I have been missing out! I knew about this program, but just spaced it out. Lily really enjoyed herself. The librarian read books and sang songs. Lily was a bit quiet, but seemed happy. Once we got in the car, Lily requested me to sing "Wheels on the Bus" by stating "again" over and over until we got home. The library closest to my house has their Toddler Time tomorrow, I may just take her again!

I'm on work hiatus. I finished up my main project there. yippee! So, I'll be calling in on Friday to see if there are any more projects they need help with. Until then, back to being a full time stay at home Mom.

I've been feeling like Lily may need more than just Mommy time. I'm hoping to get her involved in more playgroups and perhaps swimming lessons this summer. I also may look into Kindermusik. I think having something simple to do a few times a week would be good for her and me!

This was technically my 3rd Mother's day last Sunday. Unfortunately David (husband) was sick and we ended up staying inside. He said he'd make it up to me. So, looking forward to that! Hrmm, day at the spa? Time to sit and read a book at a coffee house? Caribbean Cruise? hee hee

I've been making more cards lately. My good friend Betsy is now a Stamping Up consultant, so we have been making it a point to try to stamp at least once a month. It's a lot of fun to get together with her and make fun cards (she is one of my liberal friends and we can talk liberal politics! Thanks Betsy for being an outlet to me in the conservative town!)
I would show you what we've made, but I gave them all away before taking a picture of them. oops! Oh well.

Lily just looks like a little girl to me in this picture. Where's my baby??

Below the crab apple tree

Grandma let us borrow her kid rocking chair and Lily loves it!


No comments: