Thursday, May 22, 2008

Anniversary

Today, David and I celebrate our 3rd anniversary. Happy Anniversary David!!
Tonight we are going to attempt to go on a date! Woohoo! Not sure what we are going to do yet, but I'm sure we'll find a nice place to sit by ourselves and talk without interruption of a little person.
I must say we have made quite a life for ourselves in the past 3 years. We bought a home together, had a baby and have been on several trips. It's been quite a full life in just a few short years. Love you husband!!

Today is also my good friend, Christine's birthday. She is celebrating in Vegas!! Have fun Christine! Win big! Get lots of sun by the pool for me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Jen and David! Have fun going out.

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

=) Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! have fun!!!