Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back from El Paso and Anniversary


May 23, 2007

David, Lily and I are back in Colorado. We drove down to El Paso for my Grandmother's funeral. It was very sad and I'm glad we were able to go.

Yesterday David and I had our 2nd Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Husband!! These last two years have been wonderful. We have accomplished quite a bit. Sold a house, bought a house, moved two times, had a baby, took a trip to Europe, a couple of road trips a couple of plane trips and all in all, it's all been great. I would have to say that David is the husband I had been asking for. All throughout my twenties I was searching for the right guy. None seemed quite right until I met David. It's funny, when I met David, I was at the point in my life where I was happy being single. Guess that is how it always works out.

Next week I'm going to Indiana to visit my family. This will be a trip for just Lily and me. This will be Lily's first plane ride. I'm more than nervous taking her on the plane. I hope so bad this is an easy plane ride and her ears cooperate.

1 comment:

amy h said...

Happy Anniversary!

I think being happy on your own is just the right place to be when you meet someone. :)

Have a safe trip to Indiana!