We have been keeping busy this last summer and now into fall. Just a snippet of what we have been doing.
 |
| I went to Stamps for a Cure this last weekend. This is my 3rd time to attend this annual event. Always have a nice time creating cards, getting ideas, laughing with my friends and knowing that we are here for a bigger cause. |
 |
| Jack and I have more time together when Lily is in school. This last week Jack and I went to the park. Jack found a sand patch and made lots and lots of sand people. Jack is just now getting into coloring/drawing. I love it! |
 |
| My friend, Kristi invited me to a house party concert last Monday night. We saw Field Report and Hey Marseilles. Awesome show! I bought Hey Marseilles music the next day! |
 |
| Hey Marseilles! |
 |
| Over Labor Day weekend my parents came to Colorado to visit us. We had a great time! |
 |
| While my parents were in town, we went to the Balloon Festival. We got up at o'dark hundred and watched the balloons take off. Beautiful! |
 |
| I'm back to attending concerts again! I had a break when the kiddos were little. Now it's much easier to get away. This was the Jason Mraz concert at Red Rocks. My friends Regina, LaRain, Cat and I went. This is Regina. |
 |
| Everyday Lily colors and draws. It's wonderful! |
 |
| Kids wanted masks - so we made some! |
 |
| My fashionista. She definitely has her own style. Love this picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment