My marriage is a 2nd grader! David and I celebrated 7 years this year. No itches at this point. We got a special treat this year...my friend Kristi took my kiddos overnight so David and I could enjoy a nice out without children. Lily and Jack stayed with Kristi and family for almost 24 hours. According to Kristi, the kids did great!
David and I went to The Rabbit Hole for dinner and saw The Avengers afterwards. The next morning we slept in and had a quiet breakfast. Later, we did some yard work and just hung out. It was a nice, relaxing, rejuvenating time. Thanks again Kristi!
David and I went to The Rabbit Hole for dinner and saw The Avengers afterwards. The next morning we slept in and had a quiet breakfast. Later, we did some yard work and just hung out. It was a nice, relaxing, rejuvenating time. Thanks again Kristi!
| Berry Salad at The Rabbit Hole |
| Scallops with greens and bacon |
| Sleepover! |
| Hanging out with friends |
| Latte and R&R. It was a nice, quiet, relaxing morning |
| Kristi took the kiddos to lunch |
| Jack loves chocolate! |
1 comment:
That's great that you got to get out for your anniversary. What a nice friend you have!
Post a Comment