Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Save Suz

Just as I am feeling down about my life situation (David working a lot, condo still not sold, money very tight, cholesterol too high), I got onto my Facebook and was reminded how much I really do have. A good friend of mine from college, Suz is going through quite an ordeal lately. She has recently had surgery for Stage 4 endometriosis. Around the time of her surgery, she was "fired" from her job. They told her it was due to poor performance, but we all know it's from her medical issues as Suz has never been given any warnings, verbal nor written about performance. So, she is now jobless and insurance-less. (This is why we need Universal Healthcare, but I digress) She is out of cash and needs help with her December rent. I donated some money and supplies for her. Some of you know Suz, most of you don't. If you feel like donating a few bucks towards her rent, please contact me and I will pass along her information. Suz is a sweet natured, kind, talented, beautiful soul.  I have attached a picture of an Ebay auction to help out Suz in mid-November should you be interested.  Thank you friends!

Thank you Suz for putting my life into perspective. We have to focus on the things we have and what is going right instead of the not so great things. Love you Suz!!



No comments: