Monday, November 8, 2010

Grant!


My nephew, Grant was born on Sunday, November 7th. Congrats Bonnie and Mark!

I flew to North Carolina to see my sister, Bonnie and in hopes, Grant. I flew out on Bonnie's due date. I was to be in NC Thursday to Sunday. Bonnie went into labor Friday night, so in my mind, I was certain to see Grant. Well, Bonnie had a long, hard labor (I admire you sister! You did a great job!) and Grant finally came at 12:22pm. I had to leave for the airport at noon. 20 minutes! 20 minutes! Yes, I was crying at the airport and when I think about it, I still cry. I really, really, really wanted to meet Grant. Bonnie said I helped her through her labor, so perhaps that was why I was there early.

Grant, your Auntie Jenny loves you and hopes to see you really soon!

1 comment:

amy h said...

That's pretty cool that you got to help her through labor, even if you didn't get to meet the little guy. He's very handsome. :) You'll meet him soon!