Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lifetime Member

Today I made Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers! This means I have been at or below my goal weight for 6 weeks. Now I don't have to pay to attend meetings anymore! I'm required to weigh in once a month to keep my status. I still plan to go once a week as I really enjoy my time with my WW pal, Nicole.

Here's a before and after pic. I normally don't like full length pictures of myself. This before picture took awhile for me to find. In total, I lost 38 lbs! I feel oh so much better and I think this is something I can maintain. I have lots of great support and for me, that is key!


2 comments:

amy h said...

Great job, Jen! You look good, and I'm glad you are feeling good, too!

Andrea said...

You look fabulous Jen!