
Today I'm 36. The older I get, the younger my ages seem!
What I know now that I certainly didn't know then:
- Enjoy life as much as possible - you just don't know how long you'll be here.
- It doesn't matter what you look like. People will love you just the same.
- Other peoples' opinions do not create your truth.
- Wait for the right guy, even if it takes awhile.
- The things you have don't make who you are.
- Take a bit of time out each day for yourself.
- Sit in the quiet from time to time.
- Stay in touch with friends as much as you can. Long lasting friendships are wonderful!
- Try not to be judgmental of anyone's life - you cannot completely understand someone until you have lived her life.
- It's okay to let things go.
- Coffee is nectar of the gods!
- Enjoy your babies while they are tiny, it sure doesn't last long.
- Helping others really does make you feel good.
- Go at least one day a week without makeup.
- Learn a new skill every so often.
- Do not utter the phrase "Well, I'm just to old to..."
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
I love this! we really do get so much wiser every year. And all of these are great points to be reminded of daily!
Happy Birthday! I turned 36 on the 7th! :o)
Post a Comment