Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

Been a bit of time since I have blogged. Life is moving along. I work 12 hours each week still and am really enjoying my job. I look forward to my work days. On the other days, I try really hard to have things to do with the kids. When the weather is nice, we tend to take walks and go to the park. On days like today, very windy, I took the kids to the drop-in daycare and did some Easter Bunny shopping. I'm focusing more on toys than candy this year. I got the kids one bigger toy and one smaller toy each. Not that they are in any need of toys - we have too many already - but I thought things other than food would be a good tradition. I also avoided the plastic eggs and grass this time. Maybe next year it will be more festive - I just don't want to deal with plastic grass all over the house.
Speaking of food...I am down 25 lbs now. These last 5 lbs have come off quite slowly, but they came off. I want to lose another 10 lbs. Hoping to achieve this by summer!



Jack can get up and down from the couch now. I find him up on the couch hanging out from time to time.


We had quite the snow storm last weekend!


Lily's been doing lots of stamping, painting and coloring....
She even wrote my name all by herself! I was quite excited about her writing out "Mom"!



Last weekend we colored eggs. I think Lily could have colored about a hundred - she really enjoyed it.

No comments: