Friday, January 22, 2010
Inspiration
I like to read the blog "A Friend to Knit With". She is a spectacular knitter! She gives me inspiration on each post. Her last post spoke of a shop that donates it's funds to Doctors without Borders in Haiti. Just an idea for anyone in need of purchasing a gift. I want to make those toasties she has on her website, but I have too many projects on the needle right now. I must complete those first! I'm still working on my pink socks. I need to make a copy of my pattern before continuing. Have I gone to Kinko's to do so? Of course not. I'm also working on a very large blanket. I started this blanket while preggers with Lily. It has sat in my closet for quite some time now. I pulled it out recently and am getting oh-so-close to being done. I'd like this to be the ultimate sharing blanket. Anyone on the couch should be able to use this blanket whether one or three people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I'm friends on Facebook with one of the women running that shop, so I've been getting updates on their totals. I think they are over $20,000 now! Amazing!
That looks like a cozy blankie.
Post a Comment