Now that the sweater is done, I decided to work on a smaller project: socks! I'm hoping to finish these up by Christmas and perhaps give them as a gift!
Today we had my company holiday luncheon. I work for a very small company (12 people) so we held the luncheon in our conference room. Normally I don't work on Fridays, so I just popped in for a few minutes (for the food of course). David and the kids came with me so my coworkers got to meet them.
This coming weekend is a busy one. I have a Lemongrass brunch on Saturday and I believe David is inviting a high school buddy and his wife for dinner Saturday night. Sunday is lunch with my former coworkers at Pikes Peak Behavioral Health Group. If the timing goes well, I will go from my coworker lunch to a meetup with my bookclub girls! I love social weekends! Now I just have to figure out how to get my chores done at home in-between.
1 comment:
Do you have a pattern for your socks? I really like them!
Post a Comment