Thursday, March 12, 2009

Swimming!



Lily awaiting the pool...in the pool with Daddy...Mommy and Lily playing with the camera.

Today we took Lily to her first swim lesson. She LOVED it. She loved it so much, she screamed all the way home and for another 20 minutes at home? Ah, two year olds. Once she settled down, we had some lunch and talked about how much fun it is to swim. Daddy got to swim with Lily today as I'm fighting a cold and just am not up for swimming. I will try to hit the pool next week. This is a good practice for me too as I have always been very very embarrassed about being in the pool with my not-so-model shape. But, this is an opportunity to have fun with my child and I won't let my cellulite get in my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh jeez, don't worry about your body, silly. :) Whenever I take the girls to the pool, it's all mommies and we all have mommy bodies.

Chris and I always say we have to weigh the fun of the outing against the temper tantrum that follows when we end the outing. If it's only a 10 minute trip the park, it's not worth it. If it is the pool, it's worth it. :)