Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Spring! No, It's Winter! No, It's Spring!

We are having some silly weather here in Colorado.
Last week was quite mild in the 50s and 60s. Over Thanksgiving weekend it was fairly cold and we got BIG OLE snow on Sunday. Today it's back in the 60s.
David and Lily made a snowman yesterday and today he has already mostly melted. This is what I like about Colorado - the little breaks of warmth you get during winter. (Yea, not so much a winter person. I like me some warmth!)


From our back porch



Lily's 1st snowman!


Maya got in on the action too!


Yeah snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got enough snow to make two tiny snowmen. One was doing a backbend about an hour later, and now they are pretty much melted.

You have such a pretty view.

Andrea said...

I miss Colorado! It's super cold here in MN and it won't warm up until May!

Can't wait to come back after Christmas!