I'm still feeling under the weather. However, I think it's starting to turn around for the better. I started reading "The Virgin's Lover" by Philippa Gregory. This has taken me 4 months to really start. I'd read a page here and a page there. I'm finally into the book! David has been watching Lily for me, so most of my day today was sleeping and reading. Maybe Monday will come with healthy feelings.
Here is Lily counting to 5 - this is her newest thing :)
2 comments:
Both of my children are watching this video with great interest right now. :) She has such a cute voice.
I hope you feel better soon!
I'm sick too. Blah!
That is one of my favorite books. In fact, all of her Tudor books are great! If you enjoy it, I highly recommend "I, Elizabeth". The author currently escapes me though!
Post a Comment