
My friends Melanie and James had their little boy on December 12th.
Ian Gregory!
7lbs 10oz
21 inches
Melanie was expecting Ian to be a girl (was going to be named Jillian), but were surprised to find out Jillian was really Ian! David and I went to the hospital to bring some gender neutral clothing for Ian (I remember seeing Melanie's nursery closet full of pink; so hopefully we can round up some more boyish clothing). Tomorrow we plan to bring them some dinner. I had a few folks bring dinner to us and I remember that being so helpful!
Congratulations Melanie and James! Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!
1 comment:
Those were exactly Elise's measurements!
Ooh, another boy/girl mistake! My aunt and cousin both had one of those. So we always take sonograms with a grain of salt now.
He looks so tiny. Man, they grow fast.
Post a Comment