Happy Thanksgiving!
Today was a great day. David and I cooked and baked all day long. (we are both exhausted now).
Lily was a good kid, although she kept getting woken up from her naps by a certain puppy dog we have. Any time someone comes to the door, Maya barks like crazy. People just happened to visit during her two naps and Lily just didn't get in a good nap.
We had all the traditional food with a few additions.
Grandma and Grandpa D came over and David's buddy, Nathan joined us too.
I have many things to be grateful for: family, friends, health and home. I'm especially grateful for my new little daughter!






1 comment:
It looks like you had a good day! I wish we could have stopped by. :) Little Man always barks at the door, too. The mailman must think we have a very mean dog.
Post a Comment