Lily's two bottom teeth are here! I would send you a picture, but she is being quite modest with them. I could feel them this morning, but took awhile for me to actually see them.
I'm now convinced this is why she had a fever earlier this week. The Doc thought she had a small cold, but I never really saw any signs of a cold. Oh well - better to be safe I guess.
Once she is more open with her teeth, I'll post a picture.
I'm way way way excited for this milestone :)
Lily's crawling is doing better too! Last night she crawled across the room to get to a toy - Maya's (our dog's) toy, but hey, it was movement. It's a mix between real crawling and Army, belly style. But, very cute to watch.
October is a big month for Lily - waving bye-bye, teeth and crawling!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment