Thursday, August 2, 2007

Belly, Playmates, Late Night Coffee Talk

My friend Melanie came over for dinner the other night. She is 20 weeks pregnant! She found out the sex of the baby...I won't post it until I know she has told everyone. Congrats Melanie! I cannot wait to meet your little one!!
Yesterday, Lily had a playdate with Caoimhe (pronounced Keeva) and Isobel. Isobel hosted the playdate this time. Isobel's Mom, Cat made yummie sandwiches, guacamole and cookies. Thanks Cat!! On Friday Caoimhe will be hosting a playdate. Caoimhe and Isobel are a few months older than Lily, so I'm hoping Lily will watch them crawling/walking around and learn a few tricks.
I had coffee with my good friend, Christine last night. I went sans baby. We met after Lily went to bed and spent a good 2 hours chatting. I always enjoy my time with Christine. I forgot my camera, so this is a picture of her with Lily a few months ago.

Just a random picture of the Lily Pad and me...

No comments: