Friday, July 20, 2007

Same Ole Same Ole


Last Monday I got my hair done. I love love love getting my hair done. I haven't had it cut and colored in awhile. I've noticed since giving birth, I have quite a few more gray hairs. Ho hum. This was my birthday gift from my husband. The rest of my gift comes on Aug 4th when I get a pedicure, manicure and massage!! I have the greatest husband ever! :)
This week was fairly normal for us. David had to work lots though, so today is family day and we are going to hit the zoo! First we will be having lunch with my former coworkers from Pikes Peak Behavioral Health Group. Then off to the zoo! Tomorrow I'm going to a Stamping Party with my friend Lisa. I haven't done stamping in quite some time. I don't really have anything to Stamp, but I'll figure something out. We are going to have a Housewarming Party in September (while my parents are in town), so perhaps I can stamp up a few invitations.

Last Wednesday I had lunch with a couple new friends, Cat and Karen. Cat has a 10 month old and Karen has a 13 month old. I met them on a neat website www.cafemom.com I'm really working on getting a good network of other SAHM (Stay At Home Moms). I need this for my sanity. I must get out of the house everyday and knowing other Mommies sure does help. It's also nice to hear other Mommy advice. Of course I forgot my camera, so next time I meet up with them, I'll take some pictures.

Lily is doing well. She is currently taking her morning nap. She had a few rough nights with sleep, but last night she slept all the way through from 8pm to 7am - sweetness!! I feel SO GOOD this morning. I love sleep. Speaking of, David let me sleep in the guest bedroom in the basement for two nights this week to allow me to get some extra sleep. Thank you David!! So, again, I'm feeling really good today with all the sleep I got.

Here's a pic of the Lily Pad:


No comments: